PlayGym is built on the belief that moving and learning together is fun. It embraces a philosophy of providing open-ended, broad-based, child-centred and fundamental activities to promote the development of children into healthy, active and social adults. Parents are involved throughout the session, supervising their own child on the gym floor, which is a great opportunity to play, engage and have lots of FUN exploring gymnastics with your child.
- This is a class that is lead by a leader, and parents participate with their child.
- Parents are required to be with their child at all times.
- As parents need to be actively involved and supervising their child in the class, there is a one parent one child rule.
- Participants must register for the full term, there is no casual attendance.
Ages: 3 and 4 year olds
When: Wednesdays 1.45 - 2.30pm
Cost: $75 per child, per term
Upon successful registration in a class an invoice will be automatically emailed. Your placement in the class is confirmed upon payment of the invoice.
If the class is full you will be placed on the waitlist. When a place becomes available you will be moved from the waitlist and placed in the class. Upon placement in the class an invoice will be automatically emailed. Your placement in the class will be confirmed upon payment of the invoice.
What You Need to Know Before Your First Class
What to wear -
- Children can wear leggings, bike pants or shorts with a fitted top or tee. A leotard is also suitable.
- It is best if clothes are reasonably tight fitting, not baggy.
- Please ensure clothing does not have buttons, buckles or zips as these can catch on the equipment.
- All long hair must be tied up using a plain elastic hair tie.
Bring a water bottle for your child, especially on warmer days.
Younger siblings are not allowed on the floor during the class.
Other Information -
- Upon arrival please sign your child in at the front desk. When leaving please sign your child out.
- You can leave shoes, bags etc on the concreate step area.
- Please do not bring food and drink into the gym other than water.
- Parents are to be on the floor with their child and assist them throughout the class.
- Shoes are not to be worn on the gym floor. Please remove your childs shoes and socks prior to class starting (children can slip in socks).
We ask that parents please remove their shoes but may leave their socks on.