Kiwi Gymfun offers fun and action packed activities while promoting good body management and movement awareness. Children can enjoy Gymfun at their own pace, in a non-competitive and co-educational environment.
Age : 5 to 7 years
When : Mondays 4.00 to 5.00pm
Cost : $110 per term
Upon successful registration in a class an invoice will be automatically emailed. Your placement in the class is confirmed upon payment of the invoice.
If the class is full you will be placed on the waitlist. When a place becomes available you will be moved from the waitlist and placed in the class. Upon placement in the class an invoice will be automatically emailed. Your placement in the class will be confirmed upon payment of the invoice.
What You Need to Know Before Your First Class
What to wear -
- A leotard or leggings, bike pants or shorts with a fitted top or tee.
- It is best if clothes are reasonably tight fitting, not baggy.
- Please ensure clothing does not have buttons, buckles or zips as these can catch on the equipment.
- All long hair must be tied up using a plain elastic hair tie.
- Please note parents or siblings are not allowed on the gym floor at any time (this is any area inside the ropes, including the area where the water fountain is).
- The drinking fountain is only for use of gymnasts during classes. Unfortunately it is not in a safe area to be used at any other time.
- Siblings or younger children watching must be supervised at all times.
- Gymnasts are not to be on the floor or equipment before or after their classes.
Please ensure your child has a water bottle, especially on warmer days.
Other Information -
- Please don't arrive any earlier than 15 minutes prior to your class start time.
- Upon arrival please sign your child in at the front desk. When leaving please sign your child out. This is for our records as well as for health and safety reasons.
- Parents may watch from the concreate step area.
- Please do not bring food and drink into the gym other than water.
- Shoes are not to be worn on the gym floor.